Friday, June 6, 2014


Hi classmates,


       Today,  I am going to tell you about my favourite career related website. The website that I like is "viajeros.com" here I leave the link:


          I like this website because it allows you to create travel diaries of the places I've visited, so that others can read and get information to make their own travel.

        Similarly I can see the travel diaries of others, to know what are the cheapest places to stay, where to eat or visit attractions including museums, churches, souvenir shops, etc.. Also travel around the world, given its ratings on hostels and hotels, this is very good to be out of your house.


     This page also allows you to create photo albums, and to share all the experiences of the web sites I visited. It is also a good place to make friends from all over the world, speaking different languages ​​and cultures.

        Usually I go to this site when I want to plan a trip and see the tips from other travelers or when I want to create my own travel diaries and share my experiences.


Try this site, you'll love it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi rodrigo!
    I think that this website is wonderful :)

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about that website, it's awesome! It represents your travel soul haha! See you friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rodrigo!!!! That page is perfect for you!!!! I supose that you really enjoy to visit it!!! See you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good tip, Rodrigo, thank you!

    Some comments:

    when you have a wh-q word in the middle of a sentence, you invert the next sentence, so:


    "Similarly I can see the travel diaries of others, to know what the cheapest places to stay ARE".

    Finally, I would change the person "I" for "you" to make your writing more general:

    "This page also allows you to create photo albums, and to share all the experiences of the WEBSITES YOU HAVE visited"

    2 PTS

    ReplyDelete