Friday, May 30, 2014

Hello classmates,

This time I will talk about my favorite movie. 


One of the first movies I saw in the cinema (in 2000) was "Gladiator", from that moment, it became my favorite movie. 

Gladiator is an epic film, shot in 2000, Directed by Ridley Scott. The film is about Maximum Décimo Meridio, a loyal Spanish army general of ancient Rome, who is betrayed by "Cómodo", the ambitious son of the emperor, who has murdered his father and has become the throne. Forced to become a slave, Maximus gladiator triumphs while longs to avenge the death of his family and his Emperor. 

I really like this movie, i like the argument, the action of the characters, the special effects, but above all the lesson: that in life, nothing is more important than family, either fame, power, or wealth

I forgot to comment: the soundtrack is wonderful, I listen to study.
LOL

see you!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hello c: I haven't watched it, but I've heard that it is like a classic that you can't not watch. haha
    Greetings c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rodrigo! Gladiator is a perfect movie. I like this movie!
    Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I like this movie, the soundtrack, the argument and the characters are wonderful <3
    Bye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is one of my favorites movies too! I admire the wisdom of the protagonist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Rodrigo. My son is a fan of Gladiator, too!

    Some comments:

    Say, " that in life, nothing is more important than family, NOT EVEN fame, power, or wealth"

    I forgot to comment: the soundtrack is wonderful, I listen TO IT to study.
    LOL

    Task 3,
    Lexis 3,
    Grammar 3= 9 pts = 7,0

    ReplyDelete