Friday, May 9, 2014



Hi classmates, this time I want to talk the place I like to travel at some point in my life.


Well frends, when I was 15 years old, I saw a documentary on television, in this documentary showed a beautiful trip, "the way of  Santiago de Compostela" this "way" part in France, in the high mountains and runs through northern Spain to finally get to the city of Santiago de Compostela.

Legend says that in the Cathedral  lay the remains of  apostle Santiago, who in his evangelizing mission, came to Spanish lands where he died. Becoming his tomb a place of pilgrimage for Christians. With the passing of the centuries, were built, churches  hospitals, hospices, etc. All to serve the pilgrims.

When I saw this documentary, I was in love with the way and its wonders, both architectural and natural. When I grew the spiritual value of the path added: an instance of know myself and appreciate the simple things in life, besides the personal encounter with God.

His "way" can be done in several ways, bicycle, horse or on foot, personally would like to do it on foot and preferably accompanied by a friend who shares my interests.

I would like to go finish the University. 

Well frends, this is my dream for a long time, I hope to do it someday.



6 comments:

  1. :O it`s a beautiful story :) and a beautiful place
    Good luck! I see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the most beautiful cathedral is located in France... Notre Dame of Paris! but in Spain, there is one "Catedral del Mar" and it has their on book.

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s very interesting. Maybe in the future I will visit this place :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rodrigo I think is amazing travel when the university is end!!! I think if you really do it, it will be an especial adventure and experience!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this catedrals, it's so beautifull. I want to know one of them located in Rome haha ♡ See u my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job, Rodrigo.Your post is very interesting.

    Some comments. Say:

    " this time I want to talk ABOUT the place I WOULD like to travel at some point in my life."

    Also, say: This trip STARTS in France.

    And, "As time went by, churches, hospitals... were built"

    Also, "As I grew older, the spiritual value of the path increased"

    Finally, "the route can be done..."

    2 points

    ReplyDelete