Friday, April 25, 2014

My favourite piece of technology



         


             Hello classmetes, today I want to talk about my phone, it is my favourite piece of technology. The truth is that before I had one that was very old, since technology never interested much. But a few month ago, an aunt gave me my current phone. It’s very nice to have, since now I answer my emails much faster, and now I can contact my friends from abroad more efficiently and I read the News instantly.


            This has some consequences, like not being able to spend an hour without checking my phone to see if I received any mail or "whatsapp" or if someone spoke to me by "facebook".

            I really like my phone, it keeps me connected an informed. But sometimes I think how hard my day would be without it. I would feel very solitary!!. I experience this when I don’t have internet access in some places!! This is bad because surely it creates bad habits and addictions. 

Now I want to know what your favourite piece of technology.
















9 comments:

  1. Well… Every day we become more and more dependent of technology  is a big problem nowadays, like an addiction to be connected all day! But is ok, I think is not a problem if we can control it. 
    nice blog, bye !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live without my cellphone too haha! I love take photos whenever I want! Love u, my friend, see u ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your cellphone is very nice :)
    I use my cellphone for many things too!

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi c:
    I'm just like you haha, mostly in that of checking the cellphone really frecuently.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rodrigo! my favourite piece of technology is my cellphone too!! It`s one of my best friends hahaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It`s good to find a perfect object for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The phone is very important for my too, but i think that i could live without it : ) i prefer the MP3 jijiji

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent work, Rodrigo, Congrats!!

    There are some minor things you could improve. Have a second look at it.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete