Friday, April 11, 2014

My Expectations for a New Semester.


  
Hello classmates ! Well, today I'll talk a little about my life this semester.

I'm in my third year of psychology, my courses are varied, from educational psychology, clinical psychology, community psychology, labor psychology, and legal psychology. His semester I hope to discover which area of psychology I want to specialize in.

As for the extracurricular courses within the University, I'm attending "yoga " So that my body and mind are connected .

I also do other extracurricular activities , I am a monitor for our university, I go to schools to talk about the careers taught at our university. I also participate in student mobility , someday I hope to go on a country exchange. I also work at an NGO called AIESEC , which seeks to strengthen my "soft skills " .

Another of my activities is to be an assistant in two courses : neurofisología and psychobiology , I love to help and teach what I've learned.

I also volunteer in " teletón " I work with families of children has been one of the best things I've done this semester and I feel happy when I go every Saturday .


Well folks, I hope this semester if full of instances in which we can learn and become better people.

XD

4 comments:

  1. You are practice Yoga too! Good bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodrigo good luck in every thing you do in ths semester!!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much extracurricular activities :) Good luck classmate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job!

    You can look up the words you don´t know how to sau in English at

    www. wordreference.com

    2 points.

    ReplyDelete