Friday, April 4, 2014

my presentation

Hello to all ! especially to the "pre -intermediate 11" class. my name is Rodrigo Campos. I was born on September 23, 1986 , in a small town in the south of Chile , near Chillan . my childhood and my early studies I did in my town. Since childhood I was always restless, maybe it's because I'm the only child and always have had the attention of my family.
Gladys is my mother , she is an admirable woman! She always worked hard, so I 'm proud of it. Diego, my Father has always cared the happiness of my mother and me. In general, I have a very good relationship with all my family, uncles, aunts , cousins, etc. .
I came to Santiago , three years ago , to study psychology at the University of Chile. I have lived these years with both,  Chilean and foreign students , with many of them  I have a beautiful relationship and they have become part of my family now that they are away in southern Chile.
Well. I love to travel , meet other people and other cultures , theater and visiting parks and museums.

Well guys, I wish you all the success of the world in intermediate English.

XD

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rodrigo, what is your best trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rodrigo, my class mate! Well, is interesting and nice meet people to another place of our country, because generally with who's people we share a lot of things. For example, you probably lost in your first day in Santiago and felt so foreigner. This experience was difficult but pretty funny too! Greetings and see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooo Rodrigo (: you have a great family (including your friends!) and you look so happy! I hope you have great experiences in your life!
    Be Happy! you are from a beautiful place!
    Goodbye (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, Rodrigo. You are a very interesting person.

    2 points
    P

    ReplyDelete